Pages

Search & Win

Thursday, November 4, 2010

This may be the solution to all of my cooking phobias. I can honestly say, there isn't anything I can't cook. Except for chicken. Grrr, I love to eat it, but it really freaks me out! I hate touching it, and I ALWAYS over cook it. So I was pretty excited to see this gadget on 1saleaday. Maverick ET-84HH Voice Alert Digital Cooking Thermometer With Bonus High-Heat Tip

Retail Price: $59.99
Savings: (79 %) $47.00
Price: $12.99
Features Include:
Unique voice alert announces cooking time remaining at 30 minutes, 20, 10, and 5 minutes

Beep Alert option
Displays target and actual temperatures as well as elapsed and remaining cooking time
Additional alert reminds you "Don't forget to Baste"
Progress bar and time elapsed readouts keep accurate status of cooking time
Pre-set temperatures for all meats and poultry, or program your own
Digital display shows set and actual temperatures, as well as elapsed and remaining cooking times
52" Silicone probe wire is flexible, with a temperature rating of up to 450°F
Also includes an additional high heat BBQ probe in a stainless steel wire sheath, with a temperature rating of up to 600°F
Package Includes:
Digital Thermometer, Stainless Steel Sheath Wire Probe, Silicone Probe, (3) AAA Batteries