Pages

Search & Win

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Tortellini Tomato Soup...SOOOOOOOO YUMMY !


 
  • 1 pkg. (9oz) refrigerated cheese tortellini
  • 2 cans (10oz) Campbell's tomato soup
  • 1-2 cups cooked cubed chicken
  • 2 c. chicken broth
  • 2 c. milk
  • 2 c. half-and-half
  • 1/2 c. chopped oil packed sun-dried tomatoes*** ( The first time I made this I couldn't find these at my store, so I used sun dried tomato pesto. I found it by the spaghetti sauce. Anyway it was so good with the pesto. I just kept adding it until I found the flavor I wanted)
  • 1 tsp onion powder
  • 1 tsp garlic powder
  • 1 tsp dried basil
  • salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
  • shredded mozzarella or Parmesan cheese (for topping)

Cook tortellini according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large soup pot combine soup, broth, milk, cream, tomatoes and seasonings. Heat through, stirring frequently. Drain tortellini well and add to soup. Stir in cheese. When cheese is melted serve immediately and sprinkle Parmesan or mozzarella cheese over the top